- Easily convert time between two cities.
- You can select a time easily by dragging the numbers.
- More than 1000 cities, covering all time zones.
- Automatic updates: extra cities are added monthly and are automatically downloaded by Filopanti. You don't have to do anything.
- Hold your iPhone (or iPod Touch) sideways to see days represented as bars. This way, it is easy to see when there are overlapping office hours so you can schedule a conference call.
- Tap anywhere on the bars to see the time in both cities.
Quirico Filopanti was the first person in history to propose a woldwide system of time zones. He did so in his book Miranda! in the year 1858. However, his idea was unknown outside the pages of his book until such a system had long been established.
You can find more about the history of time zones on Wikipedia.
If you need help with the app, or want to contact me for some other reason, you can do so by email:
I speak English and Dutch, so feel free to write in either of those languages.